What is this?

The Qwerty Keyboard stuff thingy thing

What does it do?

You type in it

Where can you see one?

Infront of ur monitor or in the typewriter

What is the low cased stuff? Can you show me?

Sure, here it is: qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm


Your welcome.

BTW, Who created this?

It is created by Guppie the Third



Insert your stuffy stuff here.


The (you know what it is, I dont want to write it down again) is the letters you can see in the alphabet. But it is not arranged.... That just sucks. You need to arrange it in order so you can write.. :((

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.